- Investment involves risk. It is possible to lose the principal capital of your investment.
- The Fund invests primarily in Asian countries and economies. Investment in such emerging markets may be subject to increased risks such as political, tax, economic, market, liquidity, custody and settlement, currency, legal and regulatory risks.
- The Fund invests primarily in equity securities, which may result in increased volatility.
- Focused funds may be subject to greater share price volatility as a larger portion of their assets may be invested in the securities of a single issuer compared to diversified funds.
- The Fund does not hedge to attempt to offset certain market risks. This may expose the Fund to the risk of full losses resulting from a decline in a security's value.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information in this website. Please read the Hong Kong Offering Document carefully for further details including risk factors before investing.
For the Asia Focus Fund, no distributions will be made and all interest and other income earned by the Fund will be reflected in the Net Asset Value of the Shares.