AsiaNow: The Innovation Issue
No longer a place where everything is produced but nothing is invented, Asia is riding a wave of homegrown innovation with long-term investment implications.
In this issue:
- Japan: Man Meets Machine
- China: Injecting Life into Biotech
- South Korea: Reducing Health Care Costs with Biosimilars
- Taking the Lead in AI
- Back to Bricks
- EV Batteries Deliver a Jolt to Asian Economies
- Social Media Stars Drive Spending
- What’s in a Brand Name?
- Banking on Innovation
- Creative Destruction in China: Innovation’s Flip Side
- Brighter Days