- Investment involves risk. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. It is possible to lose the principal capital of your investment.
- The Fund invests primarily in India-related companies. Investments in such companies may be subject to increased risks such as political, tax, economic, policy, market, liquidity, trading, custody and settlement, currency, legal and regulatory risks.
- The Fund invests primarily in equity securities, which may result in increased volatility.
- The Fund may invest in smaller companies which are likely to carry higher risks than larger companies.
- The Fund may invest in financial derivative instruments (“FDIs”). Risk associated with FDIs include counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. Exposure
to FDIs may lead to a high risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The Fund may use hedging techniques to attempt to offset certain market risks but there is no guarantee that hedging techniques will fully and effectively achieve their desired result.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information in this website. Please read the Hong Kong Offering Document carefully for further details including risk factors before investing.
For the India Fund, no distributions will be made and all interest and other income earned by the Fund will be reflected in the Net Asset Value of the Shares.