Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund
Matthews Asia Funds
- Investment involves risk. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. It is possible to lose the principal capital of your investment.
- The Fund invests primarily in Asian countries and economies. Investment in such emerging markets may be subject to increased risks such as political, tax, economic, policy, market, liquidity, trading, custody and settlement, currency, legal and regulatory risks.
- The Fund may, at its discretion, pay dividends out of the capital or effectively out of capital in respect of the distribution shares. Payment of dividends out of capital and/or effectively out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment, or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distribution may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share of the Fund.
- The Fund invests primarily in equity securities, which may result in increased volatility.
- The Fund may invest in smaller companies which are likely to carry higher risks than larger companies.
- The Fund does not hedge to attempt to offset certain market risks. This may expose the Fund to the risk of full losses resulting from a decline in a security's value.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information in this website. Please read the Hong Kong Offering Document carefully for further details including risk factors before investing.
For Accumulation Share Classes, no distributions will be made and all interest and other income earned by the Fund will be reflected in the Net Asset Value of the Shares.